Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
1,218
I think last few panels this chapter hinted that either she's the mastermind pulling the strings, or another puppet he can use to find the one behind everything. It's all related.
Could be completely separate. The whore had already established a pattern of ruining relationships before the MC and FMC started working there.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
926
That dad must've done something fuck up to cause the older daughter to do all this?
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 27, 2023
Messages
557
Hanabi calling another girl a psychotic whore is peak irony for sure
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
554
another horrible chapter. its becoming a comedy at this point. this might as well be an isekai called like "I'm a well adjusted high schooler, but i woke up in a misery porn LN???", because all the stuff with him getting abused by his ex was so long ago every chapter just reads like this random normal guy standing off to the side while all this over the top soap opera shit happens in front of him.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
6
I finished the previous chapter thinking "Hanabi really thought she cooked by telling the other girl only she could badmouth Souma lol" then she starts this chapter realizing that's the exact same attitude she had at the beginning of all of this and apologizing for it hmmm.
Maybe there is hope for her to become a better person despite showing that deep down she still has her piece of shit personality with that instinctive response, maybe she will be able to realize she should become a better person not just for Souma but for the sake of everyone she interacts with and for herself, guess we'll see
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
254
Then again, WHAT WAS THE NEED OR POINT OF HANABI GETTING GRAPED AND PUT THROUGH ALL THAT? None. I don’t have even an atom of sympathy for her, but that was WAY TOO FAR. The author is really something else. She literally could have done what she did throughout the entire last chapter from the very beginning. Instead, we’re supposed to believe that she suddenly became completely passive, had no voice of her own, and just accepted whatever they did to her because that piece of shit threatened to release a photo of Souma that would be considered child abuse, pdf and so on? And she couldn’t do anything to stand up for herself? The same girl who literally plotted an entire show at the beginning of the story? C’mon!!!
I also have no empathy and it made no sense how she took it, but what it's worse it feels like Hanabi it's pretty fine after that and nobody cared about it either. It was totally brushed off.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
869
You know what, I like this Hanabi, so long as her bitchiness can be reined in and she becomes docile, she's actually quite adorable
And she only had to be blackmailed into whoring herself out to get there.....
The fuck am I reading?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
6,227
Unrelated but I HAVE to say it.
It's ok, this is not Twitter, Blusky, Tumblr or Youtube, you can say "raped" or "pedophilia". It's alright.
Sorry
You can say that on Twitter and Bluesky too, this shitty way of talking comes from TikTok.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 21, 2023
Messages
73
This fucking manga became an absolute dogaids clusterfuck holy fucking shit.
There is not a single character with more than 1 braincell & they all fight for the top spot of being the most retarded ones.

How this shit reached a rating of more than 7 is absolute beyond me.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
682
It's kinda disgusting that they just skipped over the rape/sexual assault.
Scratch that. It's really fucking disgusting.
I'm still annoyed, I know MC doesn't think highly of Hanabi right now but come the fuck on, I still want him to be angry on her behalf when that comes to light.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
85
Okay, I get it, Hanabi did some awful stuff. But MC is just shitting on her for kicks now. Just thank her for what she did and leave it at that, telling her to not get involved in your business every chance you get is just punishing her for doing literally anything. MC is still somehow refusing to see that she actually cares for him in a twisted way (even though he knew that to begin with and now he's developed some sort of convenient amnesia), so it comes off as the writer just being overly spiteful toward her. I understand the MC is the victim in their dynamic, but I still do not like him, he's just as petty and spiteful as Hanabi is, just in a weak-willed way.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
664
Then again, WHAT WAS THE NEED OR POINT OF HANABI GETTING GRAPED AND PUT THROUGH ALL THAT? None. I don’t have even an atom of sympathy for her, but that was WAY TOO FAR. The author is really something else. She literally could have done what she did throughout the entire last chapter from the very beginning. Instead, we’re supposed to believe that she suddenly became completely passive, had no voice of her own, and just accepted whatever they did to her because that piece of shit threatened to release a photo of Souma that would be considered child abuse, pdf and so on? And she couldn’t do anything to stand up for herself? The same girl who literally plotted an entire show at the beginning of the story? C’mon!!!
Author did go too far with that even with the mc getting suddenly raped
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
2,701
I'm still annoyed, I know MC doesn't think highly of Hanabi right now but come the fuck on, I still want him to be angry on her behalf when that comes to light.
They are getting mad about what happened to the MC and his bestie even though what happened to Hanabi was magnitudes more horrible. I hate this series and the chapters get worse every week.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Nov 28, 2024
Messages
52
you know as much as hanabi deserves it for how she treated the mc all this time, I also think the mc is kinda treating her badly right now. obviously im not saying he's has to be buddy buddy or grateful to her especially since hanabi isn't going about changing in the right way but I also think he's kinda treating her to indifferently. I mean there where other ways to say that she took to far which he literally thought. did he have to make it sound like she made another mistakes or some kinda of scolding.

I'm not saying he should forgive her but it is clear she is trying to make an effort to change and that should be acknowledged in my opinion. even if it's clumsy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top