Osananajimi ni Kateru Oshi ga Mitsukaranai Jirai-kei Joshi - Oneshot

Group Leader
Heya, its been a while. I'm just back for this one. Gonna take a break again :kek:. Also admittedly, should've looked a little more into what im TLing before deciding to pick this up until i saw the final last two page during the translation 💀. I just thought the art was nice and it was 8 pages. Oh how wrong was i... it's hell i'm walking into... Anyways, thanks for checking it out. See ya when i see you, Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Should titled childhood friend is my slut

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I can only assume it was some kind of sweet bread with a milk-based filling, seeing how it could have quickly gone bad without looking like it. Ordinary bread containing just flour, possibly whole seeds, water, salt, and yeast doesn't rot like that. It can become moldy if it's not allowed to dry, but you'd definitely see it immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf. How is she an idol but broke, why is he feeding her expired bread, why is she fucking him after getting the shits because of him, what the fuck just happened.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf. How is she an idol but broke, why is he feeding her expired bread, why is she fucking him after getting the shits because of him, what the fuck just happened.
Seen a video and heard some stories on how the real underground idols barely survive on that grind.

Users who are viewing this thread