Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I hope the sisters do end up together, just to screw with anyone with that sort of myopia. Being the protagonist doesn't entitle her to jack.
I mean you're right! She's not entitled to love. But those are the types of stories I like to read. I enjoy seeing the protagonist with a romantic happy ending in these types of stories. It's just a preference of mine. I am sorry if that offends you.

Dex-chan lover
Er, gyaru-san. You have about the same amount of leverage on her as the imouto has on you, why the hell you let yourself robbed into agreeing with her? A yandere-ish siscon will let you have your way with her after you helped getting her into onee-chan's pant. Yeah, right. Only total idiots would believe that. Dropped, required too much suspension of disbelief. If you has to tell your brain to stop thinking every other page, it isn't fun to read.
She isn't expecting to get laid by her after she's set up the little sister with the big sister. She's expecting to do lewd things regularly with the little sister while helping set her up with the big sister.

And, given what the little sister said, that's a fairly reasonable expectation and, if the expectation isn't fulfilled, she can always stop helping.

Dex-chan lover
9e46d4004ed1e3a0508f703e04c4e6314de8d955.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is a perfectly normal representation of a healthy and mentally stable lesbian relationship with no abuse or manipulation at all, clearly.

In all seriousness though, I have some major issues with this already. Firstly, for a supposed romantic comedy, this wasn't very funny nor romantic. Honestly, it was more creepy than anything else. Both of these girls are unhinged in different ways. The little sister essentially offering to 'sell' her body in order to get with her sister is pretty messed up, and the fact that the gyaru so willingly jumped on helping her after being offered sexual favors is also not a great look. I can only see this ending badly.

I honestly want the older sister to be completely straight and to get grossed out if she ever finds out about her little sister's feelings. Or for her to either already have a guy she likes or is going out with secretly.

Dex-chan lover
Unhinged lesbians are great, tho. They don't need to be a healthy relationship to be a good story.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is with this lesbian creep circus and why I fear they will not the worse ones in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread