Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Ch. 6 - Lil' Sis Infiltrates

Wow I would pay an obscene amount of money (can’t too broke) to replace Sakura (the dog) licking Mizuki’s face with Yanagi. :lewd:

Goodness Momo is into married women, Mizuki is an irredeemable siscon (she will likely never change), so what the heck is their mother into?!? :huh: :worry: :finnawoke: I need answers.

Also I just want to point out it’s awesome (possible progress:finnawoke:) that Mizuki herself mentioned this was a date with Yanagi, albeit unintentional but still.

Dex-chan lover
I was really down on the last chapter because Yandere just isnt really my vibe, but I think this chapter just sold me. Im on board now!

Dex-chan lover
This series is just all of authors fetishes. So far we have incest, yuri and cheating, whats the next fetish? Rape?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't saw that coming. The love triangle just evolved to a love dodecahedron or something like that. Whatever is, I'm in

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
only thing that comes to mind
le4JfvK.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh so they're all perverts. Interesting.

The obvious course of action here is for the lil sis to marry the protagonist so her big sister will be into her too.

Dex-chan lover
"Wait. A date?" Next panel, clothes gone. Wait, wait, wait, you're skipping too many steps and you're still in the cafe!

Loved the surprise at the end. Wondering what the sisters' parents are like given how they both turned out. I'm thinking swingers with Momo looking after Mizuki triggering the siscon and Momo spying on the adults triggering her infidelity fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Now the author only needs to make a fanbox chapter where she is a futa, sleeps with the manager and cucks the manager's husband. Let's hope the author doesn't do that and doesn't like NTR

Users who are viewing this thread