Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Why do I smell long drama arc that will result in tue already stickyish love triangle turning into a stickier triangle.

Fed-Kun's army
Really hard situation. She dont want to be his girlfriend, but at the same time she wants to be his number 1 person, but this will change when he gets a girlfriend, thats how things progress in life.. her only choice is givin up or fight to be his girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the true theme of this story is a cautionary tale of what happens when you lack emotional self-awareness.

These kids have no idea where they are in life, or what they want, and this story shows the consequences of said lack of understanding of one self.
It is how to think about the feelings of others after taking the situation for granted. Yes, opportunities to be together are choices out of control. Really.

Aggregator gang
TBH, I kinda find Hinaki to be quite annoying? Like, Shunsuke is free to fall in love with whoever he wants, you know. You can't just force him not to get into any relationship just because he's your childhood friend and you want that to remain as such. That kinda seems childish to me. But then, I guess love can make that to you. Though, I honestly would like to know more about Koiwai-san. I'm pretty sure she has some backstory, and that piques my interest.

Idk, I've read a few of this author's works and none of them were enjoyable, maybe it's just me.

Contributor
Wasn't expecting Kiyoka to talk to Hinaki about her quarrel with Shunsuke, since for a dedicated observer like her that seems like interfering; but teacher's paper aside I guess even she felt the need to say something since it's already a week of no communication between the two.

If Kiyoka doesn't change, I wonder if rooting for Kiyoka who roots for Hinaki and Shunsuke just means everyone is rooting for the childhood friends. I do want Kiyoka to develop though, she's an interesting character with untapped potential, but she just doesn't count as a credible love rival in this state. I don't think one can boil her down to one of the "-dere" archetypes and I like that.

Aggregator gang
Even though she's kinda batshit insane but not on the level of that other abusive childhood friend. I do want the childhood friend in this one to win. Can't really explain it.

This manga and the other one are case studies on when "Keepin' it Tsundere" goes wrong.
I used to think that but after mc in latest chapters I'm not sure

Users who are viewing this thread