Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so Hinaki accidentally made Shunsuke realize his feelings for Kowai, but at the same time this is going to make her face her won feelings. Really good development here.

I really hope that Hinaki wins, but I won't be surprised if Kowai did. She hasn't had much progression in her "wanting to observe", which Shunsuke will challenge after this.

Group Leader
inb4 she denies being inlove with him and makes him more inlove with the other girl, she fucked up

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so Hinaki accidentally made Shunsuke realize his feelings for Kowai, but at the same time this is going to make her face her won feelings. Really good development here.

I really hope that Hinaki wins, but I won't be surprised if Kowai did. She hasn't had much progression in her "wanting to observe", which Shunsuke will challenge after this.
I feel like with most rom-coms that the love interest with the same traits as the MC never win. Knowing most other rom-coms though this will prolly get axed then rush ou a 1-2 chapter sludge fest of writing.

I dunno why but I wanna the MC develop and learn more about his feelings for Koiwai since it is his first time being in love. Like, the childhood friend is always the tsundere trope so I always end up rooting for the other girl 😬

Dex-chan lover
The rule of the manga universe is that the Childhood friend rarely wins.
If this gets adapted, I hope Touyama Nao voices Hinaki.

Dex-chan lover
The rule of the manga universe is that the Childhood friend rarely wins.
If this gets adapted, I hope Touyama Nao voices Hinaki.
Although recently this era seems to have proportionaly more childhood friend winners which Im all for instead of it almost always a lose.

Dex-chan lover
Yep! Just like Hinaki said.
Shunsuke, you better reconsider your thoughts before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread