Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
This is the face of a man that's about to blow up, and to be fair, I lowkey would too, lmao.

VL0DM9S.png

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, that was a pretty shitty thing for him to do. Sure it wasn't like the plans to go out to dinner were days old, but he had already agreed to it.
not cool bro
you already agreed with Hinaki that you'll do dinner with her
and then you suddenly cant go, because some girl with twisted personality invite you ?
remember : Bro before Hoe
I dunno remember she forced him to have to go. For me really it's more like "Why did she decide to do all that without asking him" it's kinda unreasonable from her part to begin with.

I'm at the point where I lowkey am getting to hate Hinaki with how she's acting. I mean really calling him a sleazebag for doing something normal while also denying him what he wants to do/like just makes her a bad friend.

VIP
on the other hand, the girl forced him, but he also say yes to her first. maybe this forced development in their relationship?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno remember she forced him to have to go. For me really it's more like "Why did she decide to do all that without asking him" it's kinda unreasonable from her part to begin with.

I'm at the point where I lowkey am getting to hate Hinaki with how she's acting. I mean really calling him a sleazebag for doing something normal while also denying him what he wants to do/like just makes her a bad friend.
While Hinaki might say they are just friends they are always together. They know each other so well that it is probably not unusual for them to make plans assuming the other would be available.

She has been his only friend for his entire life. He never wanted another friend besides her before now. For the first time ever he is ditching her to be with someone else and he is telling Hinaki he has a secret he can't tell her.

This is what she has been afraid of. Him changing and leaving her. She wants to be with him forever and suddenly it looks like that may not happen.

I think it is understandable that she would be hurt and call him a sleaze bag or something worse.

Dex-chan lover

maybe so,
but MC already know how behavior of her and what kind of unreasonable of her
at least MC should tell her that he's going to meet the twisted girl, not sneaking behind her back (just say that he's going to the library)

Dex-chan lover
While Hinaki might say they are just friends they are always together. They know each other so well that it is probably not unusual for them to make plans assuming the other would be available.

She has been his only friend for his entire life. He never wanted another friend besides her before now. For the first time ever he is ditching her to be with someone else and he is telling Hinaki he has a secret he can't tell her.

This is what she has been afraid of. Him changing and leaving her. She wants to be with him forever and suddenly it looks like that may not happen.

I think it is understandable that she would be hurt and call him a sleaze bag or something worse.
yup my point exactly,
it completely shaken the status Quo relationship Hinaki <> MC
Hinaki Feel that his "friend" is gonna taken from her,
and will need to do something and realize her feeling for MC (i think this is a Main Plot for this Manga)

Users who are viewing this thread