Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Maybe i'm crazy but, although its not clear, if you read between the lines you could see that the black haired girl has some romantic interest in the guy, but "likes" to be the victim because of some self-steem problems. She seems to have a cuck fetish but maybe she is just a good person (too much) to actually interfere in another's life (she thinks she would only bother, blah blah), and she just enjoys watching from the outside.

That's pretty much my interpretation too. If you follow the generic trope route, she should 'fall for him' over time and have some big revelation at some point. However chapters like this point that she is probably on some level aware she already likes him, but is holding those emotions back.

Granted, I am so jaded with most of these romcoms that I wouldn't be surprised if the author is just miswriting her to seem like she is more self-aware than she really is. Like throwing these hints at the audience, but will still give the character giant 'revelations' at some point for dramatic effect, even if the subtle self-awareness would make for a much more powerful story.

The manga being labeled shounen doesn't help in that department, have to always be aware of what the target audience is. If it's teen boys, it's rarely really being deep about it.

Dex-chan lover
Narratively it really does seem that the author is setting up twintails as the main girl.

She is the one who gets the most plot development and focus out of the 2 girls.

For the moment, black haired girl is like a side character in this story.
Better he do that.

Aggregator gang
Narratively it really does seem that the author is setting up twintails as the main girl.

She is the one who gets the most plot development and focus out of the 2 girls.

For the moment, black haired girl is like a side character in this story.
I also fee that way and rooted for them. However with what he was like last ch I think both girls could do better, well either way childhood friends only have 1% chance of winning

Aggregator gang
Shunsuke's learning from Koiwai that just because he likes her, doesn't mean he should be abandoning Hinaki like that. Sure they've had fights, but I'm sure they've never fought because of a person. If Shunsuke goes all in on Koiwai, he might earn the ire of Hinaki and lose the relationship he's had with her for so long. They might drift apart. And Koiwai really doesn't want that to happen!
They also already made plans which wasn't nice then he tried covering up with both girls

Dex-chan lover
Maybe i'm crazy but, although its not clear, if you read between the lines you could see that the black haired girl has some romantic interest in the guy, but "likes" to be the victim because of some self-steem problems. She seems to have a cuck fetish but maybe she is just a good person (too much) to actually interfere in another's life (she thinks she would only bother, blah blah), and she just enjoys watching from the outside.

For the childhood friend... I dont like her (don't kill me) because she just: A. can't be honest (loves MC) B. she is a bad friend (let him be happy wtf)

And what to say for the copy-paste MC
I don't think that's the case at all, Koiwai seems more mature than the rest. And remember that the first impression she got from those two is that they are a couple (chapter 11.5) and she still believe that they should be. Sure, she may realize that she actually has feelings for MC but her desire to "use them" as inspiration for her novel, at least for now, outweighs those feelings.
As for Hinaki, well she loves him but doesn't realize because she saw as a child that "love" changes people and she doesn't like those changes.

Double-page supporter
This guy really take things for granted. I wouldn’t actually mind if he got none of the princesses man, and I’m not a ntr fan

Users who are viewing this thread