Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Supporter
People blamed Hinaki for gatekeeping shunsuke
Also Shunsuke: "I'm sad i'm not the only human being that talks to her, im the MC >:c"

Dex-chan lover
d5P9VKU.png
What a bitch, who says that? "I was cheering for you" "NO NOT YOU!" Yikes

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmmm...... Fuck it, I related to this chapter so I'll give support to our boy.

Thanks for the chapter as always!

ForTheLoveOfGodPleasePickTheChildhoodFriendThough,Mc.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of get mc, but at same time maaan this guy is really frustrating to look at

Dex-chan lover
Bc the MC is so boring and has the personality of a wet sock.
Then just skip the chapters where he's the focus. He's an introvert, of course he won't have a lot of personality.

Shunsuke wants to monopolize Koiwai, even though that isn't good for her life. After all, it would be better if she good more friends! But even if it does hurt him seeing her with other people, when she does interact with him, he's over the moon. I'm curious to see if he improves, or if he gets worse from this point.

Dex-chan lover
Then just skip the chapters where he's the focus. He's an introvert, of course he won't have a lot of personality.

Shunsuke wants to monopolize Koiwai, even though that isn't good for her life. After all, it would be better if she good more friends! But even if it does hurt him seeing her with other people, when she does interact with him, he's over the moon. I'm curious to see if he improves, or if he gets worse from this point.
I want to see a male dense guy become the antagonist for a change. Make him the creepiest bastard that would make the NTR janks weep in shame.

Contributor
Of course she'll watch him, she's an observer. And I'm sure he's not the only one she's watching, but I don't know if he's realized that yet. So when is he developing again? We're 26 chapters in and he's barely changed since the start. The difference being, he's now in love with Kiyoka but that's it. I guess it's a start that he's at least aware that Kiyoka is developing as a person, unlike him who's getting left behind in the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread