Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Wait what, there's a cliffhanger about what he was doing? Did a new character accost him or something?

Dex-chan lover
You know I wonder how this series didnt get axed yet.... Ive seen way more interesting series only make it to like 12ch so this kinda baffles me. The first few were ok but this keeps sliding down the ratings. A few more chapters at most before I end up dropping at this rate.

Supporter
Such a good chap, is it for the fact that shunsuke appeared in 2 panels out of 12 pages?
And he's the MC?
Like seriously not even the author wants to write him anymore

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I guess Kowai's really earned the respect of Hinaki. She was willing to be uncomfortable to do her best, after all! I wonder what happened to Shunsuke, that he seems to be in the medical tent?

Isuzu calling them Cinderella is pretty curious. I wonder what she meant by that?

Ah, I guess Kowai's really earned the respect of Hinaki. She was willing to be uncomfortable to do her best, after all! I wonder what happened to Shunsuke, that he seems to be in the medical tent?

Isuzu calling them Cinderella is pretty curious. I wonder what she meant by that?
Wait how do you know he’s at the medical tent..?

(Idk about Isuzu calling them Cinderella but, maybe it was because hinaki was putting kiyoka’s shoes on, just like when that guy from the main story putted the shoe to the mc.)

Users who are viewing this thread