Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Progress? I am not going to miss those last few chapters. They were kinda mediocre. But now It's starting to pick up? Hopefully so.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that Shunsuke cleared things up really fast. Koiwai was so dejected and sad that her friend seemingly was offended by her, but he wasn't! He just liked her so much, he couldn't handle being with her!

Now that everything's cleared up, it looks like Koiwai's wondering what could happen if she liked him. And she's asking Shunsuke what he would do about these kinds of feelings. I'm feeling positive for her!

Hinaki only appears at the beginning, but she still shows how much of a good friend she is to both of them! Go Hinaki!

Contributor
Classic Hinaki with the clumsy, forceful solutions... that end up blowing up in her face.
That's right, boy. You basically ghosted your love interest. You just realized?
"Didn't I basically just confess...?"
Too late, she knows. :dogkek:

Hoo boy, that last line. Shunsuke, you will change whether you (or Hinaki) likes it or not because these two girls are moving the plot forward. I don't think "staying the same" for all three of them is an option after Kiyoka's question here. Man, do I love Kiyoka - she's really developed splendidly from what she used to be from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread