Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Really feels like Hinaki was the protagonist all along and the other 2 are just side characters to her story.

She pretty much is the only character who feels like a real person, the other two's development has been too sudden and unnatural for them to feel like actual people to me.

It's like they are robots who had the "Become a couple now" switch turned on by the author.

Let's see what the final chap has in store for us. Probably one final talk between the 2 girls about their thoughts about Aida.

I don't think Hinaki is gonna suddenly turn around her ace development at this point.

Group Leader
Page 12, extension
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Really feels like Hinaki was the protagonist all along and the other 2 are just side characters to her story.

She pretty much is the only character who feels like a real person, the other two's development has been too sudden and unnatural for them to feel like actual people to me.

It's like they are robots who had the "Become a couple now" switch turned on by the author.

Let's see what the final chap has in store for us. Probably one final talk between the 2 girls about their thoughts about Aida.

I don't think Hinaki is gonna suddenly turn around her ace development at this point.
Hehe I guess that is why the title is 'Osananajimi no Ohimesama' (My Princess Childhood Friend). Hinaki is the princess of the story after all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

It is still pretty decent for something ending because it got axed. I thought it was ending at ch48 but I guess they can't wait to eject this out soon enough. Looking forward to the final chapter still!

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't very long, or overly dramatic, it didn't stir much controversy. May it rest in peace

Dex-chan lover
Sudden sleepover? So we end the manga on yet another trope. Well, it's on brand for the author, I guess.

Aggregator gang
omg, how will it end? I really don't know at this point...

Dex-chan lover
Definitely an open ending, or it ends with the girls finding out they are into each other during the night stay lol. I dont rly see any other ending here.

Users who are viewing this thread