Osananajimi no S-kyuu Party kara Tsuihou sareta Seijuutsukai.: Bannou Shien Mahou to Nakama wo Fuyashite Saikyou e! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, what a cool wolf babysit the children...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Bunny girl best girl. I mean, Lucky is male, right?

Very rare for the "hero" to actually understand the value of the MC. He's still an absolute bag of shit who deserves what saintess got, though.

However, it's still bullcrap and poor writing to just give the MC a magical blessing that magically makes him much more vital to the party than his actual effort. It undermines everything about him and what he's done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a pathetic doormat of an MC. This is simply incomprehensible to me. Saving people who stabbed you in the back and left you to die? Seriously? Who the fuck is he supposed to be, a Jesus wannabe?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it stupid that the guy who newly joined the party know mc ability first instead of people in the team? For once he did talk good lol, but yea that backslash... Mc become jesus

Dex-chan lover
What a pathetic doormat of an MC. This is simply incomprehensible to me. Saving people who stabbed you in the back and left you to die? Seriously? Who the fuck is he supposed to be, a Jesus wannabe?
Why are most MC's like this, I swear even if the antagonists kill their whole family they would still find a way to forgive them, I hate it, JUST KILL THEM GODAMNIT

Dex-chan lover
It didn't take very long for Lucky to be in a human town before he got infested with children. Doesn't that collar have any pest-control?

Thankfully, the guild staff knows that Lock is the most essential party member of their guild party, while the rest are trash.

The saintess character was actually an airhead since she was a child with her group, she was cute and all, but after seeing her look more of a materialistic kind of girl, I lost hope, and now she's dead. RIP.

The other girl on the other hand was the girl I was shipping to the MC because she was cuter than the saintess-character, but her character is too shallow to even be a heroine, as she nodded and agrees to her other friends that their beast tamer friend was useless. Another girl down the drain. Meh.

I remember reading the part where this "Kidd" only has one party member left, so will it be a guy or a girlbitch? (Will the other girl die or become a slut to the hero-character?!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread