Osananajimi no S-kyuu Party kara Tsuihou sareta Seijuutsukai.: Bannou Shien Mahou to Nakama wo Fuyashite Saikyou e! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
What? Why did they change into lolis? Wtf... by that logic the Fenrir should become a femme fatale or some onee san...
Even tho I'm complaining, I'm stil reading lol.
Thanks for the TL.
when he first friended lucky it said something about transformation and I thing because they think he is their papa they transformed to look more like him sooo I would assume lucky should also be able to do this if they want (all assumptions tho)

Dex-chan lover
Of course they turned into cute lolis
They wouldn't stay ugly ants....
The fuck did you say? Take that back, they were already cute as regular ants.
Just look at them!
1Ju73EI.png

Dex-chan lover
Kara gets a point for apologising without prompt or knowing he helped her again. She's still in the negative, but it's a point.

MC also gets a point for going along with her afterlife belief and trolling her.
When are we gonna get a MC that just kills the antagonists that betray/hurt him/her?
I've seen it before but it's godamn rare

Dex-chan lover
When are we gonna get a MC that just kills the antagonists that betray/hurt him/her?
There are a bunch of those edgelord revenge stories if you want to read them. I prefer some more natural emotions over psychopathy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sorry let me rephrase that, when can we get a MC that kills the antagonists that aren't absolute lunatics
In terms of this story, he'd be a lunatic if he killed them, so I'm not sure where you put the line. Leaving them to die I could see, since that's a different choice of not risking his own life to rescue them, but actively heading into a dangerous area just to kill them is on the lunatic side.

Dex-chan lover
In terms of this story, he'd be a lunatic if he killed them, so I'm not sure where you put the line. Leaving them to die I could see, since that's a different choice of not risking his own life to rescue them, but actively heading into a dangerous area just to kill them is on the lunatic side.
In terms of this story what I personally would've done is abandon them, and if they make it out kill the hero and the other guy, but I'd spare the girls since they're not completely trash (Still trash but not completely), but still not forgive them

Users who are viewing this thread