Osananajimi no S-kyuu Party kara Tsuihou sareta Seijuutsukai.: Bannou Shien Mahou to Nakama wo Fuyashite Saikyou e! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
If you don't think of her as a slave, how about FREE HER YOU IDIOT.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just have his OP Fenrir just kill the Goblins, heal the people and do this sh*t AFTER he's done with the quest???

Honestly... this feels like forced drama sh*t by the author to make it look like the MC is in trouble....

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just have his OP Fenrir just kill the Goblins, heal the people and do this sh*t AFTER he's done with the quest???
Nah, building a fucking road to the capital is a perfectly good activity in the middle of a timed, competitive quest. You know, exactly like you do in a standard RPG. The main quest can always wait when there are sidequests to be done.

Dex-chan lover

Honestly... this feels like forced drama sh*t by the author to make it look like the MC is in trouble....
MC was confident he could finish the quest quickly, that's why he wasn't rushing.

He could kill the goblins by himself, but the villagers couldn't give him enough rewards. That's why he made it so that helping him with his quest is the reward. Also he was basically teaching the villagers about fishing instead of just giving fishes.

Dex-chan lover
MC was confident he could finish the quest quickly, that's why he wasn't rushing.

He could kill the goblins by himself, but the villagers couldn't give him enough rewards. That's why he made it so that helping him with his quest is the reward. Also he was basically teaching the villagers about fishing instead of just giving fishes.
Oh, I know that... I'm just saying that it's the author trying to make it LOOK like there is trouble... he's trying to "trick" us by creating a FALSE sense of danger...

I'm noting that it's false and done by the author on purpose...

Dex-chan lover
Whew already getting bored at this point, may drop it in the next chapter. Really bad idea to get sidetracked and introduce a ton of side characters this early and fast.

Dex-chan lover
A gargoyle in a "hot wife luv apron"? Screw the eye bleach, brain bleach plz...

Dex-chan lover
"mc you're amazing" "clean"
so... she sleeptalks compliment the mc and his thought is : duck you smell bad.
A powerful wizard indeed.

Aggregator gang
I think the author has more talent for light-heart comedy story than a logic/serious adventure one

Users who are viewing this thread