Osananajimi to Kanojo to - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
1,049
Ayana such a schemer; making Masahiko wait to drive his anxiety up. Yeah just slightly interrupting them before they even get intimate will do nothing but make them reschedule in the future, but now maybe Masa might say or do something to push the wedge between them further. I'm not quite sure how this strategy will "definitively break them up", but I guess we'll see how the delayed interruption factors into this.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,120
I know we are trying to create tension here but... seriously...

Miya : How did Ayana-san knew you have those 3 moles on your inner thight !?
Rui : Because we took baths together when we were little.
Miya : Oh... yes, that's actually a perfectly acceptable answer.

And just like that, Ayana Plans are foiled once again lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top