Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Romcoms don't happen even if you get confessed to

Dex-chan lover
bro. do you guys know that face he was making at the popsicle/whatever it is???

ITS FUCKIONG Saturn Devouring His Son. THE PAINTING. BY FRANCISCO DE GOYA. WHYYYY

Dex-chan lover
bro. do you guys know that face he was making at the popsicle/whatever it is???

ITS FUCKIONG Saturn Devouring His Son. THE PAINTING. BY FRANCISCO DE GOYA. WHYYYY
You see, this is the mangaka’s confirmation that this manga is only for true intellectuals and should be viewed in the same manner as Dante’s Divine Comedy or Dostoevsky’s Crime and Punishment

Dex-chan lover
Page 1:
SHE SAID IT. SHE DID THE THING. no bs, no other candidates interrupting, just did it. That's what I'm talking about. Get me a let's go haru t shirt right now!

Page 12:

FUCK.
-------

I know he wasn't immediately go in for it but damn that was a gut shot. She got a good rebound bringing up track so it's not over yet. This ride is getting a little wild but I'm still on it.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't they just stop messing the poor boy around. Normally I'd be hounding his denseness but the constant mixed signals this guy gets...... At least he was about to give a firm rejection so we know the tomboy is out of the running. 1 down, three to choose from.
Seriously its so infuriating to read someone being toyed like this and its supposed to be a rom com.

Aggregator gang
Yep, can't see this Girl Winning Unfortunately, the Flag already raised...
Unless the Author goes for the Harem Or Multiple Endings routes.

Users who are viewing this thread