Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Romcoms don't happen even if you have an adult relationship

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:
1a3.jpg
:facepalm:
Second cousin is actually generally allowed because it doesn't count as incest since there is some distance between the individuals. The genetic repercussions aren't as heavy as direct family members.

Dex-chan lover
I like specific he even said it too.
"Second cousin". To anyone who don't know first cousins are legal in some parts in Asia. Japan is one of them. I think this implies she has no chance anyway and just there to tease.

Dex-chan lover
Cool, more characters. Just like the other harem romcom manga with the two timing that introduced the flatty and the blonde. Cooooooool.

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot of people asking the same thing. But fk it im too shocked so im gonna ask it again.

WHY TF ADD ANOTHER GIRL

Dex-chan lover
ight thats enough for me. I've tried following this series because I loved the witch Melusine story that was made by this author, but this manga is just trash bro. It's like he has no idea where to go with this story, he's been stalling progress with these 4 bitches for how many years now? And now he's backed into (yet another) corner and has to add (yet another) side character to the harem. We know she has no chance of winning. We know she'll probably only have one of two chapters of focus and then will return to the background.
How tf this didnt get the axe already is beyond me

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I really feel like we didn't need another. Or at least not like this.

Dex-chan lover
I like specific he even said it too.
"Second cousin". To anyone who don't know first cousins are legal in some parts in Asia. Japan is one of them. I think this implies she has no chance anyway and just there to tease.
A good amount of US states, first cousin marriage is legal also such as California.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread