Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Romcoms don't happen even on Valentine's day

Dex-chan lover
Akari with Mya-chan is so cute. XD

I remember when Shio first appeared and thought she was the main girl. But Akari has been the most focus lately especially with this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Akari is the most developped of all the girls, cope. She's great and I like that he's not just taking it. Too bad this will probably finish with an ambiguous shrug of an ending. At least the characters are fun.

Dex-chan lover
There's a reason that tsundere are a dead trope. It's cute when you're a young teenager yourself, so you can at least empathize with not having the courage to tell someone that you like them, but as an adult, it is the most annoying shit in the world.

Dex-chan lover
There's a reason that tsundere are a dead trope. It's cute when you're a young teenager yourself, so you can at least empathize with not having the courage to tell someone that you like them, but as an adult, it is the most annoying shit in the world.
Weird, it has been the opposite for me.

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the chapters so much!! I binged read it after how long and this is one of my favourite ones 🫂

Dex-chan lover
Me when I shoot myself in the foot and then realize I’m gonna have to pay for the hospital bills

Dex-chan lover
That is hilarious that of course the tsundere would be the one to give him chocolate and a sweet message when he needed it. I spit out the milk I could've been drinking with the reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread