Osananajimi wa Yamesasetai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I can't see that as cute. Is he being treated like dirt, in favor of a dream that isn't even originally his? Just ask her to be your girlfriend and change your next couple's dream to something like, "travel on a luxury cruise to Hawaii on your honeymoon."~:shamihuh:💢
Thks for the shot~

Dex-chan lover
Everyday seggs in W.C. is the Pragmatic Phuccer.

I can't see that as cute. Is he being treated like dirt, in favor of a dream that isn't even originally his? Just ask her to be your girlfriend and change your next couple's dream to something like, "travel on a luxury cruise to Hawaii on your honeymoon."~:shamihuh:💢
Thks for the shot~

Dex-chan lover
Thks for the shot~
Right? She already said to bail, so she clearly no longer cares.

Dex-chan lover
Solid one shot bit predictable with the off speed attempts to get him to swing by on a date but then the heater of the childhood promise got her over the heart of the plate.

Dex-chan lover
It would've been better if it ended with her saying for him to stop and spend time with her instead or sth. I never will understand why people get that obsessed over sports

Users who are viewing this thread