Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
So, probably, original Karin doesn't exists anymore?
ny2clx5.png
probs something like: "if i cant be with him i want to disappear"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like his wish accidentally make her fell in probability stream like in Ant-Man LOL.. They are not fake Karin, they are real but they literally split into multiple possible outcomes because he wishes some complex things.. and possibly her too before she was splitting apart like this..

I think she will split if she didn't really complete his or her true desire..

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how she would've turned out without the talisman. I wonder what exactly was the original wish.

Regardless of talisman fuckery, the author did a great job making both of them endearing. I have a slight preference for the cheery one though

Dex-chan lover
How were they not aware of each other's existence if they live in the same house? Shouldn't they have woken up one day in the same bedroom, having come out of the original Karin? Did each Karin spawn at different places in the city without previous recollection of where the original Karin was located?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Stupid talisman splitting a perfectly good person in two (or maybe even more?) and then having the audacity to say only one can remain...
Furthermore, when MC says both halves are the same one person to him (valid and the talisman said as much), the damn trinket calls it a load of tripe.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good, they probably don't have a home, and this art style vaguely reminds me of Chida Daisuke's. that was traumatizing.

Fed-Kun's army
100 kanojo but the autor doesn't need to think about creating a backstory for every girl

Dex-chan lover
im gonna be honest with yall the death flag is rising high with this one. I know a fucked up ending when i see one

Aggregator gang
Somebody call Kazuya Kagami, we have a tsukumogami problem
On second thought, he's probably busy doing "spirit training"

Dex-chan lover
Ok now. You can't cheat to god to get a harem bro. That's not fair :meguuusad: .

Edit : no wait. On second thought, that talisman is the worst. Splitting perfect girl into two person make this manga turn into tragedy if one of them get disappearing
"two person". bro didn't look at the cover art

Aggregator gang
mannn, the two girls are both so sweet, gadd this makes me hate harems because they'll never both be truely happy
surely they somehow gem fusion or somthin for the final chapter so that everyone wins, idk I think quintessential quintuplets just made me put off by harems, I get that its more for people to chose theyre favorite BUT I DONT WANNA CHOOSE ;-;;

Users who are viewing this thread