Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
I can see the ending being all the split versions of her will come together as 1 or smth. A harem ending of Karins aint bad either tho.

Dex-chan lover
This was more entertaining than the first chapter. Also, the optimistic/gyaru Karin is best.

Props to the MC for realizing he has one hand for each Karin.

I feel like his wish accidentally make her fell in probability stream like in Ant-Man LOL.. They are not fake Karin, they are real but they literally split into multiple possible outcomes because he wishes some complex things.. and possibly her too before she was splitting apart like this..

I think she will split if she didn't really complete his or her true desire..
It could be that the split was coursed by how vague of an idea he had of her, so his imagination was filling in all the blanks with character tropes like Gyaru Karin, while praying which led to the two version of Karin we see now and we probably will later see if there are more version of her.

Dex-chan lover
So what even happened to the original Karin? I guess she got split up in multiple personalities by magic?
Because it sounds kinda messed up for the talisman to just one-sidedly split someone up then try to force someone else to delete a part of their personality.
Oh Frak!! Did that talisman make her a Horcrux?!?

Dex-chan lover
Well, the talisman did technically say that they were the same person anyways, so him saying he chooses "Her" should count as choosing all of her, not just one part. If anything the talisman's at fault for being vague with its wording. Curious about the housing situation now though, do they both have families? Are they sisters treated as the same girl by one family?

I can see the ending being all the split versions of her will come together as 1 or smth. A harem ending of Karins aint bad either tho.
Agreed. I think the the whole story would be a test for MC to see if he really meant it when he said "I want to make a choice that I'm proud of", which is choosing to love all Karin's personality (which means there's gotta be a terrible one, I'm sure). And if MC passed that test, the talisman would bring all Karin into one body again and they'll live happily ever after, the end lol.

I haven't finished the chapter
And im hoping by the end he'll make a Rentarou move

Dex-chan lover
This was more entertaining than the first chapter. Also, the optimistic/gyaru Karin is best.

Props to the MC for realizing he has one hand for each Karin.
He's gonna need 5 more arms then. There's 7 of them on the cover, not counting the young past one.

I agree that it's pretty obvious how this is going to end, though. He wished to be with her, she wished she'd be perfect for him and got split into aspects, he likes every aspect of her, either she gets merged back together or he's going to need a very large bed. Probably the merge.

Edit: Also anyone wanna guess the last two personality types? We have gyaru and hime-sama already, the others look like tomboy (BASED!), tsundere, and bookworm, but there's two with no identifying traits.

Fed-Kun's army
Just to reiterate, this is a monthly series, it's just that these first two chapters were released together. See you next month.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................................................................................................... my hear cant fucking take this........////////////////////////////////.as;[dl,asdpsa; MAN thats heartbreaking, but better monthly than cancelled. and, the chapters are long. sighhh

Double-page supporter
Agreed. I think the the whole story would be a test for MC to see if he really meant it when he said "I want to make a choice that I'm proud of", which is choosing to love all Karin's personality (which means there's gotta be a terrible one, I'm sure). And if MC passed that test, the talisman would bring all Karin into one body again and they'll live happily ever after, the end lol.
That's a crappy cliche ending, 100GFs route or bust :V

Fed-Kun's army
based on the cover, I guess they all live in the same house with probably 5 others more
but are they all the REAL Karin?

Users who are viewing this thread