8664054c-5d5b-49af-b9e9-92e147310c38
charlie987 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 135 Saturday at 2:00 PM #2 I get that the release schedule for this manga is fucking weird but man having this for the rest of the volume is going to bother me so much lol
I get that the release schedule for this manga is fucking weird but man having this for the rest of the volume is going to bother me so much lol
M magnum_45 Group Leader Joined Mar 1, 2023 Messages 22 Sunday at 6:26 AM #4 charlie987 said: I get that the release schedule for this manga is fucking weird but man having this for the rest of the volume is going to bother me so much lol Click to expand... I thought this myself, but only after seeing your comment did I realize I could just remove the chapter number, womp womp. Now this comment will serve as a reminder of what it once was, lol.
charlie987 said: I get that the release schedule for this manga is fucking weird but man having this for the rest of the volume is going to bother me so much lol Click to expand... I thought this myself, but only after seeing your comment did I realize I could just remove the chapter number, womp womp. Now this comment will serve as a reminder of what it once was, lol.