Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Don't usually care for idol genre, but this seems interesting so far.

Group Leader
thanks for kicking this off @Ynscription (and the rest of kuuki ofc).

as a bit of feedback to the typesetter (Ynscription?) - the line spacing for the regular speech bubbles is inconsistent, and at its smallest, consecutive lines barely touch each other. doesn't really impact readability, but i think it'd be a good step quality wise.

Group Leader
Thank you all for the warm reception <3

@red_bean_casserole I know, about the line spacing. The smallest setting is the default setting, and I've been battling the font to try and make it as uniform as possible.
This time I've powered through the typesetting as it was the last step and didn't want to wait anymore on the release. Future releases should see this problem fixed.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
キターーー(゜∀゜)ーーーー!!!!!

Contributor
Oh wow, Maina is shown to be into girls compared to the anime! Hopefully this doesn't mean Maki and Yumeri weren't originally in a secret romantic relationship.

Double-page supporter
Kumasa looks so young and short in this. Maina appears to actually have other fans at the end there as well, odd.

Thank you very much Kuuki Scans, been looking forward to this.

Im so glad someone picked this one up! I was meaning to read the raws but i think ill stick to the translations! Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up. 😍

And, yeah, this Maina seems much more open in her feelings for Eripiyon even early on. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread