Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Vol. 9 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I enjoy this series and all. And I love the idol side and Mania really is super cute. But does Eripiyo actually have feelings for Mania? Because it seems like Mania has them for her even if she's super nervous to actually say anything to her and all. I mean like she's gotten kinda jealous a few times but outside of that Eripiyo is just kinda weird lol.

Anyway Thank you for translating this series I'm glad I found it and binged everything recently <3

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I enjoy this series and all. And I love the idol side and Mania really is super cute. But does Eripiyo actually have feelings for Mania? Because it seems like Mania has them for her even if she's super nervous to actually say anything to her and all. I mean like she's gotten kinda jealous a few times but outside of that Eripiyo is just kinda weird lol.

Anyway Thank you for translating this series I'm glad I found it and binged everything recently <3
Eripiyo has expressed countless times that she loves Maina, blushing and shit. So she definitely loves Maina its just not genuine romantic love yet since she has her on an idol pedestal and doesnt know her as a person just yet

Users who are viewing this thread