Oshi ga Tonari de Jugyou ni Shuuchuu Dekinai!

Ohh! I've been looking forward to this one! I saw the first chapter raw a week ago. Really hope this ends well and she gets her idol xDD

@owlties You say that, but I have a prediction.

I think that those two will actually be the main couple by the end. The idol is going to think that they have something going on (because pig-tail girl wants to keep an eye on MC, classic misunderstanding), so she tries to nudge them together, and the two end up together by the end. Not only would this be an interesting plot, but part of me thinks that this is what the cover is implying.

Yes, it's a wild prediction, but I can see it happening. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the title of the manga, but we're still pretty early on, so not enough to say for sure.

@Bistai honestly this is how i wish the plot would go, but you never know... crossing my fingers tho! i must say pigtail girl is more interesting to me than the idol, who looks very cute but?? yknow. way too perfect with no flaws.

I've enjoyed these two chapters very much! I'm really excited to read more. Manaka and Chihiro look so cute together!

Fed-Kun's army
ohh..why am I smelling a protagonist x rival here..xD
the cover art is slapping it into mah face.. i ship pigtail and mc. LELZ..

Yes there is a huge update. Buy the official version or if you are too broke to pay for it, well you know the drill

Dex-chan lover
This manga already has 67 ch translated on the other websites btw

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
It's certainly quite a large dissapointment that neither character that harbors romantic feelings actually confess them, especially because revealing your true self is one of the main plot points, even to the point that after a confession more serious than love they reiterate it with... showing her face without makup on.
Still, there's other ways the character development shows itself so you can enjoy a good story. Just don't nessecarily expect a yuri story specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread