Oshi no Bishoujo ni Kokuhaku sareru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Rika was really about to try and have sex with Yuzu while Miina was sleeping in the same room, huh
Did she really just try to have sex with her, while someone else was sleeping in the same room?🤣
Yes, Miina, who objected to flirting in her presence was going to be awakened by groans of passion.

Dex-chan lover
Being Rika is suffering.

Thank you for the translations! If I may nitpick, I think it's better if you use "stress" or "frustration" here than "dissatisfaction" for 不満. Because it's more of a sexual frustration in context.
Also I think Rika's cutoff last dialogue before they sleep is "osou" as in "attack/assault". So it would be more "if you taunt(in context:tempt) me too much, I'll push you down." Or something along that line.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Being Rika is suffering.

Thank you for the translations! If I may nitpick, I think it's better if you use "stress" or "frustration" here than "dissatisfaction" for 不満. Because it's more of a sexual frustration in context.
Also I think Rika's cutoff last dialogue before they sleep is "osou" as in "attack/assault". So it would be more "if you taunt(in context:tempt) me too much, I'll push you down." Or something along that line.
thanks for the nitpicks! 100% agree that stress/frustration works better in context here. Also, its times like these that I really appreciate kanji lol. I just used the first word that came to mind, which was 遅い.

Users who are viewing this thread