Oshi no Bishoujo ni Kokuhaku sareru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

miina accidentally created a beast that  already knows no bounds of when it is appropriate to make a move

Dex-chan lover
God that was funny!. Thanks for the chapter I was waiting for my daily Yuri 🥲
I FOUND YOU. I wanted to thank you for this manga by recommending you something I thought was similar it’s Rutou-san ni wa Kanaimasen! Sadly it’s a 4-Kona but it’s still good

Dex-chan lover
Just like with love, Yuzu so far has been uninterested in sex because she's simply not considered the possibility. She and Rīka will have sex once and this will awaken something in Yuzu.

Dex-chan lover
Airheads are scary indeed.

Hang in there, Rika! Your big booba cute girlfriend has no idea her chastity is in danger so you’ll have to talk to her about the birds and the lilies. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh the classic “she fell asleep”, welp, theres next time, and miina was there anyway so

Banned
The fastest way to take something great and lower its quality is to make the plot lines about being an otaku, going to conventions, cosplaying, making manga, etc... yawn to see another one succumb to this lack of plot.
Imagine complaining about tropes when chapter one has one of the oldest yuri-tropes made popular mainly by Girl Friends a decade ago.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any more Yuri mangas like this one, straight forward and fluffy? I need more
“Our Teachers are Dating!” is one of my faves and I think it fits the bill. Though I don’t recommend reading the scanlation that’s on here tbh, it’s kinda bad; the official TL is much better

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. Found the hornball of this relationship. Idk if they've had their "first time" but Rika should really think about where and when is the appropriate time for that and its definitely not in someone else's room. xD

Users who are viewing this thread