【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 137 - IDOL

Dex-chan lover
Yo this chapter was a banger and it tied in the previous chapters in a nice way. I'm not sure if I wanted it to go the drama way or not but at least something cooked here

Dex-chan lover
oh so thats why they called kana a genius actress in the interview at the start of the manga

Dex-chan lover
It’s not that she wasn’t betrayed. It’s that she’s not giving up on her friend like her mom did. she understood her mom’s emotions and realized that she doesn’t wanna live like that
Ai didn't "Give up on her friend", that's ridiculous. She was actually hated with real emotions, not just playing pretend for a few minutes. You can't just keep trying until you hug it out. Somethings you can't just solve in a single happy go lucky speech. Jealousy, bitterness, hatred, those real emotions can't be beaten by "Not Giving Up".

Her mother didn't want to live like that either, but emotions like that fester and grow inside people and she can't affect that. The sad reality is, if she ever tried to do this stupid speech, people would hate her even more.

Dex-chan lover
zugqAb.jpg
Now, hang on for a dang minute!

This is a good, proper twincest town story! We don't like you yuri folks 'round these parts!

Dex-chan lover
The moment I saw the chapter title, I already knew it was gonna be a banger. Cuz that's quite a "strong" chapter title, if y'all catch my drift.

Nice. :win::win::win:

Double-page supporter
Fuuuhh... Crysis averted.

I love the conclusion, and Ruby taking the right steps. Even though Kana's feeling may have some truth in it, but Ruby chooses to be herself and regard Kana as her friend. Hooray, hooray! 🥳️

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I like that ending. Going from "I'm gonna be an idol just like momma" to "I'm not gonna be like momma"
They grow up so fast :qq:
(If you disregard the fact that she is technically 27)
And you are disregarding the fact that the story had already stated (even in the anime) that even if they had their memories from their previus lives, their minds (at least that's what Aqua stated) are shaped according to their new bodies age! So she's not exactly 27! She has her memories, but psicologically she acts like a 16/17 year-old girl according to her body's age!

Dex-chan lover
Ai really hit the "Cursed technique: Idol transfiguration, Domain amplification: Self-embodiment of perfection"

Users who are viewing this thread