【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 138 - AMENDS

Aggregator gang
has tran already appeared as a reference or is this a new bemani reference

Dex-chan lover
So can someone tell me again Kamiki Hikaru's age when he uhh fucked both of Taiki's mother and ruby?
"Hikaru Kamiki was 15 years old when Ai Hoshino, who was 16 at the time, became pregnant with their twins, Aqua and Ruby"

"Hikaru Kamiki was 11 years old when he was implied to have been raped by Airi, which resulted in her pregnancy and the birth of Taiki Himekawa"

according to ai. Which is probably wrong since the brothers only have a 3 years difference. But I think it is around that ballpark

I wonder if this doesn't end up being an Epstein island sort of deal where they forced them to bang each other in private orgies or something along those lines. Either that hikaru's dick is magic

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
frillchobros

hikaru is such a good absentee father, he even killed kura for ruby. now hes a spons

Dex-chan lover
To me it's starting to sound like he's a victim of Hollywood style depravities which in turn turned him into a psycho murderer. So the plot twist might be that he wants the truth to be known
All this time we thought that Aka was criticizing Japanese show business, while it was a hidden criticism of American show business.

UPD. As far as I can see, several people, for some crazy reason, took this as a completely serious statement and even became salty about it (even upvoted the answer to me more than the original comment to which I replied). Therefore, I specifically remind you that this WAS SARCASM and nothing more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I need to comment on the first page where Aqua was putting a blanket on Ruby. That was so cute. She definitely worked so hard for Ai's role that he tried to make her comfortable and rest.

Dex-chan lover
All this time we thought that Aka was criticizing Japanese show business, while it was a hidden criticism of American show business.
I said Hollywood style depravities. Which also happen in Japan and have been pictured in the manga, so don't get your panties in a twist. If you're gonna act pedantic at least get it right. :smugnako:

Last edited:
Group Leader
To me it's starting to sound like he's a victim of Hollywood style depravities which in turn turned him into a psycho murderer. So the plot twist might be that he wants the truth to be known

ok this trully seem unlikely.... I will be shocked of this is real lol. Serial Killer wanting to be caught huh...

I'm so sorry, I'm being slow and not picking up on what Mem was trying to say. What wmy Himekawas mother exactly? someone explain it to me and baby words for my small brain 😂

Dex-chan lover
So can someone tell me again Kamiki Hikaru's age when he uhh fucked both of Taiki's mother and ruby?
You really want to know? he was in middle school, and high school. so like 13-14 then 16-17. there's about 2 to 3 years difference between the three. I forget exactly, but it was mentioned back when they found out about his parents actually death.

Dex-chan lover
ok this truly seem unlikely.... I will be shocked of this is real lol. Serial Killer wanting to be caught huh...
Did you miss the chapter where he literally pushed the actress girl over a cliff, and left her to die smiling all smug like. He's a smug ps who's a manipulative, sociopath.

Dex-chan lover
I said Hollywood style depravities. Which also happen in Japan and have been pictured in the manga, so don't get your panties in a twist. If you're gonna act pedantic at least get it right. :smugnako:
Dude, calm down, that was sarcasm. Do you know what this is, lol?

Users who are viewing this thread