【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 155 - Happy End

Dex-chan lover
Ultimately, the father of the twins was saved by his son's siscon. What a dramatic twist, real Ruby ex machina!

But anyway, the whole chapter felt like something of a start to the final chapter until they abruptly moved on to another topic. It felt a bit rushed, as if Aqua went through the "you're still not alone" phase in just a couple of minutes to move on to a new plot issue. Not the end of the world and all living things, but I was a little confused by the timing.

And where is Kana? Akane looks like she's now in the "lovers in the past, best friends now" phase. And considering that MC decided to stop his siscon within reasonable limits, we know who the only option remains.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cool shit but the guy is still a serial killer so him feeling "bad" is hard to believe. Although the twins don't know that tbh.
Nino is a broken woman that can't even move on, it would be pointless to get revenge on her.
Also don't you dare make Mama Miyako sad by doing some stupid Aqua :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Cool shit but the guy is still a serial killer so him feeling "bad" is hard to believe. Although the twins don't know that tbh.
Nino is a broken woman that can't even move on, it would be pointless to get revenge on her.
Also don't you dare make Mama Miyako sad by doing some stupid Aqua :angery:
Even the villains have moms and other shit, it's a classic.
Man, Aqua just can't catch a break, one more target to go i guess
The guy ended up in the Lord of the Rings ending, where you end up in a new ending after finishing the previous one. It would be good if he was at least lucky enough to sail to Valinor.

So, the secret final boss is revealed and the father isn't as evil as everyone thought... but he still killed people so he isn't off the hook, but at least he is not a danger to anyone anymore

Supporter
I didn’t expect them to kill him from the beginning. They would have been suspect #1 after the movie came out for sure. Aqua isn’t that dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t expect them to kill him from the beginning. They would have been suspect #1 after the movie came out for sure. Aqua isn’t that dumb.
I don't think we'll get Aqua and ko killing anyone at all in this manga, unless someone actually attacks them themselves or Aqua has to save someone.

Dex-chan lover
So they're just gonna drop the entire magic eyes/connected to the gods angle drop? Let Dad get off with the whole serial killer thing? Man that's unsatisfying.

Still time to deliver on the tragedy around the film's press tour implied at the start, but the cleanest window for that has closed.

Users who are viewing this thread