【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 155 - Happy End

Dex-chan lover
Wait.... so she's going to move on.... by no longer looking like his mom.... and instead looking like his crush?????

Cool shit but the guy is still a serial killer so him feeling "bad" is hard to believe. Although the twins don't know that tbh.
Nino is a broken woman that can't even move on, it would be pointless to get revenge on her.
Also don't you dare make Mama Miyako sad by doing some stupid Aqua :angery:
No, the author made us THINK he was a serial killer...

We don't really 100% know... author-san could decide to pull it off as some misdirection or something....

And apparently, he just told the fan in a fit of rage and never thought the dude would kill Ai....

That said, I don't think our MC's know about him being a serial killer. So for them, this is the best revenge.

Ruin his reputation and make him actually regret everything he did....

Dex-chan lover
So they're just gonna drop the entire magic eyes/connected to the gods angle drop? Let Dad get off with the whole serial killer thing? Man that's unsatisfying.

Still time to deliver on the tragedy around the film's press tour implied at the start, but the cleanest window for that has closed.
They didn't drop the magic eye thing.

It's explained. The god they are connected to was a crow in it's past life. And they saved that crow and it's gratitude made it into a very very very minor god... and it reincarnated with them.....

So the crow told the truth while fluffying itself up....

And what are they supposed to do about the series killer thing if they don't know about it???

They got the revenge for Ai on him. They ruined his reputation and made him regret everything he's done....

Dex-chan lover
The crazy lady being the "final" villain reminds me of how in JoJo SBR, Diego was the final villain after Valentine

Except... Diego was actually cool, unlike here

edit: wait nvm this isn't SBR.... This is Aka's attempt at recreating Perfect Blue! And it'll end just like Isayama's attempt at recreating Code Geass (a big disappointment)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait.... so she's going to move on.... by no longer looking like his mom.... and instead looking like his crush?????
Dumb joke about that his "mom" was also his crush.

Still surprised Akane isn't the secret final boss in this story. Unless she's waiting for the opportunity to become someone's reincarnation in one of the otome isekai.

The joke about that his "mom" was also his crush.

Still surprised Akane isn't the secret final boss in this story. Unless she's waiting for the opportunity to become someone's reincarnation in one of the otome isekai.
She'll reincarnate as Aqua and Kana's child

Dex-chan lover
She'll reincarnate as Aqua and Kana's child
But didn’t Aka say that the story on earth is already over for Ai? Or are you talking about Akane? It would be weird to be reborn as your ex's child, but I know a couple of titles that literally used that twist lmao.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't drop the magic eye thing.

It's explained. The god they are connected to was a crow in it's past life. And they saved that crow and it's gratitude made it into a very very very minor god... and it reincarnated with them.....

So the crow told the truth while fluffying itself up....

And what are they supposed to do about the series killer thing if they don't know about it???

They got the revenge for Ai on him. They ruined his reputation and made him regret everything he's done....
The crow explained the reincarnation, but I don't recall them explaning the eyes.

They also set up the whole Izanagi/Izanami/Ameterasu/Tsukuyomi tetrad (where mythologically the crow would be their herald) and this ending would be dropping most of that thematic setup.

Dex-chan lover
But wasn't Kamiki the one who pushed Yura Katayose to her death in chapter 109? And how did they know her death was related to Kamiki and to Ai's death?

Dex-chan lover
nah, lil bro Aka is just not cooking anymore
thankfully this shit only has little left to go, otherwise id drop it, after all i do like to read what i shit-talk about

Sweets Today was good, Tokyo Blade was good (theater still sucks tho elegiggle), Incest arc was hella good and movie arc is just whack

Where did you see yuri here? Because they hinted that the main villain is a woman?
In the past few chapters, I was joking about shipping akane and kana. I didn't expect the author will add something more than just sweet girlationship.

Users who are viewing this thread