【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 156 - MEMe

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter and great name of chapter: meme

Anyway, it's good a see the real life problems of idols and how are deal with them. In this case, Memcho is a great character, she would have her own series only showing how she struggles with entertainment business

Dex-chan lover
Good for her. Honestly think if she did reveal her actual age she will receives a lot of negativity considering the idol culture obsession with girls has to stay young.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to joke about being hagpilled but 27 is such a low age that she doesn't even qualify.

I assume Japan sees it differently but the difference between 20 and 27 seems so small to me. When they first mentioned this I assumed she was in her 30s or something.

Contributor
I wanted to joke about being hagpilled but 27 is such a low age that she doesn't even qualify.

I assume Japan sees it differently but the difference between 20 and 27 seems so small to me. When they first mentioned this I assumed she was in her 30s or something.
The whole concept of "Christmas Cake" is the idea that after 25, a unmarried woman is pretty much worthless. So yeah real ageist thoughts right there.

Dex-chan lover
Literally
FkT6m-fVQAA8cYe.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The whole concept of "Christmas Cake" is the idea that after 25, a unmarried woman is pretty much worthless. So yeah real ageist thoughts right there.
As far as I remember, until 30. Because in Japanese understanding, 30 years is when any woman becomes oba-san.

Dex-chan lover
Always good to have a comfy best girl chapter.
Good for her. Honestly think if she did reveal her actual age she will receives a lot of negativity considering the idol culture obsession with girls has to stay young.
I imagine her primary fanbase is probably her Youtube fanbase. She doesn't seem to be the type to do GFE stuff and she is in general probably the least drama-prone of the major characters. And as they say, chat reflects the streamer. Also wouldn't be surprised if she said stuff that would make people suspect she was older, feel like that happens fairly often in streaming. She'd probably still get some hate, but probably has a bigger fanbase that would defend her.

Fed-Kun's army
This theme about the adult woman its worthless because still single was so well explored in the manga Sexy Tanaka-san

But... but... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread