[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Connection

Fed-Kun's army
@Fo1wS Nah, for me it started when Ai die. From the start the protagonist is not Ai but the doctor anyway so when Ai steal the spotlight in baby arc, it feel like the author is gonna make Ai only as the back story, not the real one.

I just hope this manga ain't long, can't imagine waiting 50+ chapters just searching for the truth behind her death/father.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet he is not the one, and just producer tired of the showbiz industry.

Double-page supporter
Well he has no highlights in the eyes, so he's definitely a bad guy

Double-page supporter
Ai's death has kinda been foreshadowed from the start, so I was just kinda wondering where the plot would go from there.

Its too easy if it’s him

Most likely a pervert and I hope no sexual violence tag appears for Kana she is too precious should have been in Kaguya-sama instead

I think he’s depressed over AI's death and doesn’t really care about other actors/entertainers because no one’s as great as her

I doubt that Ai's children's parent being a creepy old men of the industry unless she were raped and that doesn't seem to be the case. I think the father may be a son of someone really important in the industry or someone marry.

Their father might not be this old guy, but he might know the person that is, he might have also been involved with the murder... who knows

Dex-chan lover
@Ai9964 Don't forget that everyone is ~15 years older now, so every creepy old man could've been neither old, nor visibly creepy at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread