【Oshi no Ko】 - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Performing Arts Program

Dex-chan lover
It's okay Ruby, Aqua didn't go to school to make friends.

Shiranui looks otherworldly; it's the eyes. Hopefully she trends more toward Ruby's side of the story.

Thank you for the translation!

I too do not wish for Kana to become an idol. Would rather she stayed an actress.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it and also things are getting interesting hope the author will be able to keep it up. Good job author and thank you translators. RESPECT!

My girl Ruby isn't the smartest person but her personality makes up for it. If that new character (Shiranui) is in the industry of acting and also in Ruby's class she'll be kinda important for the plot 'cause she's gonna encounter Aqua often I guess.
Somehow I don't like the idea of Kana become an idol, that's industry is with the craziest fans.

this chapter was soooo cuuuute!!! ruby's first hs friend story was too funny and the banter between siblings hilarious fdjsfhdk

i'm interested in the new girl too and i do hope kana becomes an idol, although i see most ppl in the comments section don't really want that

@Zreth i'm assuming solo acts aren't the most popular? as in, people get more interested in groups and so trying to debut solo as an idol is too difficult. not even ai went solo, despite being the only popular member in the group

Contributor
Yesss, Kana is coming into their agency !

Now she can be with Aqua most of time.

Users who are viewing this thread