[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Tempest

its true. the show wanted more viewers thats why they just had to make a scene about it with the "to be continued.." pause to make audience look forward to watching the next episode. theyre the ones who started it all. you go aqua!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope he will destroy his father/murderer through this. There is endless possibilities to his end!

Group Leader
@RC21
i know
i didn't mean it literally, yknow?
since it's so good, waiting kinda kills me lmao

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

Holding up to the moral compass a doctor is supposed to have. I would say it does make sense, despite how blatant of a Deus-Ex Machina this was.

We tend to forget that part, huh?

Dex-chan lover
As a former CM, I agree with almost all the points Ruby and Kana takled about. Internet and social media can, and do, become horrific beyond words. Especially if you have no other option than to go. It wears out, it REALLY wears out; and that's not counting when a flame war breaks out.
But the worst part? Is that you have to be polite and undestanding no matter the kind of relf-righteous entitled & retarded fuckwad you have to deal with at the moment; otherwise shit WILL get worse.
I endured it for year and half, and I had to keep myself away from the internet forthe rest of the year. Go figure.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever the star goes crazy, you know Aqua is going to do something dark. By publicising the suicide, he has brought it into the public eye. That means it can't be ignored on the show by the producers. He's added a new twist to the Akane story that people are following, making her too important to viewers. Before it was because they hated her, now it's because many may be concerned for her. With so much interest, the producers have to include content with her in to fill that demand if they want to keep riding that popularity, and I reckon Aqua plans to control those scenes through how he acts next.

It's not surprising anyway how desperate he is to save someone in front of him like this when he can do so. He was powerless to save Ai, and she died over him and he had to watch as she went cold and lifeless. It's no wonder he flashed back to that moment in this chapter when thinking about why he saved Akane. That sight alone was traumatic for him.

This is gettting good. Aqua being Aqua, I expect anything from starting a feudal war in the internet between haters, to even tracking the real identity of the worst of those bastards and publicly disclosing it. And of course he won't forget to make to production team take their part of responsibility. I'm going to enjoy it.

On another note, did Yuki really had to go and slap Akane? I mean, she is also partially responsible for no making a declaration against the harassment or trying to convince the producers of showing a recreation of ther reconciliation or something. Slaping is such a melodramatic and fake reaction. I really don't like her, but I will wait until it is shown how much she willingly allowed or even promoted all this issue.

Dex-chan lover
@Doramas Remember that no one else said anything up till now. It seems like filming since that episode came out has been limited, didn't they say they did it on the weekends or something, and as Kana put it here this is something many experience. They probably had yet to realise it had gotten this bad for her because they weren't seeing her, just hearing from her through text where she can end up not giving as much away.
While I personally don't like slaps, it is a common thing in scenes like these. One where the person doing is wants to the other person to realise just how foolish they were to try and throw their life away when they desperately don't want her to do so.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to make the suicide as part of the show's plot to shame both fans and the production team.

Thank you for the wonderful translation.

Although I do like the way that this is developing, I truly hope that things do not go smoothly from this point forward.
I can't see how Akane can recover from this.

Users who are viewing this thread