[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Buzz

Dex-chan lover
@Ai9964

I didn't even consider that Akane would end up in strawberry productions... That seems like an interesting outcome, yeah.

Double-page supporter
it's very cool that despite having their own interests everyone in the cast is realy cool, i wonder if next arc we'll have an inversion where everyone is a bunch of assholes and aqua has to deal with them i some way

Dex-chan lover
If she joins B-komachi, then Aqua is literally amassing a harem in his idol group

Double-page supporter
I'm glad nobody in the cast is an antagonist or villain.

i hope we get to see the cast even after this arc!!!! i rlly love mem chan and everyone else im glad aqua managed to make friends <3333

edit: rereading and i completely forgot that aqua apprenticed under the director for years so he must be p experienced in video editing huh. was imagining a shitty slideshow lmfao

Dex-chan lover
damn i knew there's something fishy about yuki, can't really trust this girl

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for this week's update Ai's fanclub scans team!

Did Aka-sensei forget Akane's actually 17? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Memcho is best girl of this arc.

The thing about a silent majority waiting for an alternative viewpoint to lach onto (whether it's true or not) is absolutely true from what I've seen with these internet controversies. Aka really knows his shit.

Damn, that was great. Also Yuki’s definitely fishy, but not really in a bad way. She’s more like Fujisawa but smarter.

Even if the situation is bleak, the characters can overcome that, I already trust you Aka since IB.

Dex-chan lover
I assure you guys Since things are going too smoothly, Something big is going to happen.

thanks for the update

it was very refreshing to see all the cast cooperate with each other to actually make the video, not just aqua doing things behind the scene

Users who are viewing this thread