Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A woman who never gives in VS an otaku gyaru who folds immediately

Banned
Her being on drugs is the only thing making sense yes. What’s up with the constant drooling? There’s definitely something wrong here, I rather go read Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii again :shamihuh:
As someone who's done all manner of drugs most his life, the only time I've seen people get this whack is when religion is involved.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Ren & Stimpy for some reason.

I dig it. Rare to find a mangaka willing to utilize "toon force" in their humor. Only Nichijou comes to mind immediately.

Dex-chan lover
That was so over the top in every way imaginable, and I fucking loved it!
Thanks for the hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
My working theory is that poor Chizuru from Yuru Yuri got isekai-reincarnated into some sort of twisted parallel world where she was denied the use of glasses for some reason, and her brain turned to mush entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Fool! You thought you came by the touch of a woman. But it was me Barry…

Dex-chan lover
What did I just... My bottle of rum is still full... The whiskey hasn't been touched yet...

What the fuck did I drink, man?

Dex-chan lover
not what everyone else is focused on but that law dump and that whole conversation is a pet peeve of mine. I don't think I could ever trust anyone whose response to questions about what you should do or what's right is saying what's legal. Though her own suggestion didn't even pass that bar. Law, ethics, and morals are three VERY different things. Law is the bare minimum you can get away with without specifically the government coming and visiting some form of physical violence on you (if you ignore a fine or resist, eventually a gun will get involved). Ethics are rules that a professional group makes to maintain trust with clients. If people finding out about a decision you made for your job threatens the business, it's not the legality that you should be questioning, it's the ethics.

Honestly, the one bubble of legal dribble bothers me more than all the actual.

Users who are viewing this thread