Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Is My Favourite V Really My Student?

Dex-chan lover
Look fun but seem too gimmicky. Need to get tone down, by a lot. would be really annoying especally if the gimmick is stundere

Aggregator gang
I think that any adult whose favorite content creator is a highschooler must have pretty bad taste

edit: the reacts on this comment acting like it's a weird take that I don't find the idea of simping for a minor to be a very engaging pasttime are creeping me out, I wish I could just delete this comment but muting notifications will have to suffice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How how. how on earth would you find out your teacher is the same person in chat like sericeslly this is the most disterbing thing in this like how did she dox her then look for the house and find the teacher or like did she see similer art and just think they were the same person where 99% chance they just have similor art?

Dex-chan lover
she prolly recognized her artstyle during her teaching classes thats probably how she knew it was her. my Hypothetical timeline: Was a fan for a long time and have followed for years? > new art teacher comes in > recognizes artstyle > connects her irl name to Username (Kurasawa Kazuki - Kaz). theres some missing hypotheticals here such as teacher having twitter account and her posting about personal life on there or traditional art pieces that she has done.

Dex-chan lover
what's with these sorts of yuri and blackmailing? 😂 we all know the source of a good and healthy relationship starts off with blackmailing haha

Dex-chan lover
A classic tsundere is such a rarity nowadays that that alone got me completely hooked.

Is this the situation that every person involved in creative work as an employee of a content creator talks about? The one where they're forced to draw/edit against their will? I guess it makes this less morally dubious than most blackmail type yuri considering it's industry standard. Better than just being locked in a basement to draw/edit for sure.

I think that any adult whose favorite content creator is a highschooler must have pretty bad taste

edit: the reacts on this comment acting like it's a weird take that I don't find the idea of simping for a minor to be a very engaging pasttime are creeping me out, I wish I could just delete this comment but muting notifications will have to suffice
Interesting. I want to know, in your opinion, how could an adult know that a content creator or vtuber is a highschooler behind their alias. As far as this chapter go i didnt see a proof that her contents are indicating too much of it. Because she cant draw? Thats dumb, many adults cant draw either. Her previous content? For this manga, the only thing we know in this chapter is a part of a livestream and it didnt help me a bit determining whether she is an actual highschooler other than the story outside of her vtuber activity.

Im not much into content creator culture including vtuber, but why should i bother if certain content creator is a highschooler as long as they aint bratty? If we are talking about morals, i dont think the norm watching content creator looking for whether they are in certain grade in school. That would be fucked up right? The only thing i could think of is they are looking for content that fits their taste, and dont get me riled up if the content is including any x-schooler characteristics and/or fetishism. Of course that is fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread