Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Little Devil

@zeztie I saw sensei's Twitter and last month they tweet saying that the next chapter would be the last. This chapter actually launched yesterday on Fuz, but since I don't have more gold or silver coins I can't get it to take a look. Can you confirm this info? Is this series complete publishing?
Also, thanks for translating this series I have been looking for it for a while, but since my jp skills are bad and I don't have much to spend on Fuz I couldn't read it yet. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: yap, it's over! Pls edit the status later if possible o/ thanks

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's called "what a small world" or "it's fate"
They even have weird taste in art and both like cowbone kun... but again the head of an animal looked cool in the museum.

Banned
@zeztie I saw sensei's Twitter and last month they tweet saying that the next chapter would be the last. This chapter actually launched yesterday on Fuz, but since I don't have more gold or silver coins I can't get it to take a look. Can you confirm this info? Is this series complete publishing?
Also, thanks for translating this series I have been looking for it for a while, but since my jp skills are bad and I don't have much to spend on Fuz I couldn't read it yet. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: yap, it's over! Pls edit the status later if possible o/ thanks
I don't know if 8 more chapters will be enough to make this a proper yuri with them getting together and possibly a kiss. As with many yuri works, if the yuri itself is not the mainplot of the series, it happens that yuri falls flat. I hope this one won't be the case. But we have so many themes to go through, especially the teacher student situation (which didn't/couldn't get explored since nothing REALLY yuri happened) that would need more work to get sorted out. I don't know what will happen in the next chapters but based on the flow and direction until now im worried.

Double-page supporter
I really love this manga, thanks for your hard work bringing this to us zetzie!

Users who are viewing this thread