Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Little Devil

Supporter
I feel like this is one of the only times I've seen the "I've known you since way back and you just didn't realize" trope and actually liked it

This manga is good
Completely agree. These days it's beyond simple to have a relationship (even if just a basic friendship) "through a screen," but then actually being able to move it beyond that and being able to meet becomes a different level of significance.

Dex-chan lover
Completely agree. These days it's beyond simple to have a relationship (even if just a basic friendship) "through a screen," but then actually being able to move it beyond that and being able to meet becomes a different level of significance.
I think being able to meet ppl uve met from the internet is honestly one of the best feelings in the world (in no small part because I hate talking to people online i guess) , and its cool seeing it in a way that actually works w the plot here. very sweet

Dex-chan lover
Don't be like Kazu-sensei and doxx yourself. Stay safe everyone!
I will never be able to get how quickly life went from "never ever put your real name or any personal information on the internet" to "plaster every fucking thing you can on your biography so that your enemies know all your weaknesses so they can kill you with the utmost ease possible with a simple internet search".

Dex-chan lover
I will never be able to get how quickly life went from "never ever put your real name or any personal information on the internet" to "plaster every fucking thing you can on your biography so that your enemies know all your weaknesses so they can kill you with the utmost ease possible with a simple internet search".
its funny because its true man

ppl r way too comfy

Dex-chan lover
how is she so cute
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Well this was an extremely cute and sweet chapter (Never thought I would say that about a chapter where a character confessed to stalking someone for years🤣)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe you like it since it in the form of adoration not an obsession.
yeah definitely could be! it very much feels "oh fuck this is a person who was really important to me when I was younger , its insane that i get to meet them again and i wanna be close with them" rather than "i have purposely tracked down (stalked) this person to be with them" which is pretty common in gl

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I wish I had her mum's memory o_ô.. Meanwhile I'm here struggling recalling what I ate yesterday heh

Dex-chan lover
Glorious.
Now we see a honest Mimi expressing how important Kazu was to her as she was growing us.
Kazu decided to take the teaching path because she enjoyed teaching Mimi.
If this isn't fate, I don't know what is.
It is actually hilarious that Mimi's mum remembers Kazu. Although, it would be difficult to forget someone that your child appreciates a lot.
Little does she know, Kazu will keep looking after Mimi for the rest of her life.
Thank you once again for all of your work Zeztie.

Dex-chan lover
Kaz took it a lot better than when I tracked down my imouto's art accounts half a world away on a video call. It is very fun being in Tsubosaki's shoes in these kinds of moments.

Dex-chan lover
The cuteness overload is this chapter is off charts. But somehow, despite the overly cute content, I can't help but think that the line between admiration and obsession is pretty fine... Was that a subtle way from the author to warn us from the danger of the internet? (Yeah, I know, I'm really a pessimistic wolf 🐺)

Users who are viewing this thread