Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - My Favourite Vtuber was my Student, and...

Dex-chan lover
One chapter left.
These feels...
I am glad they cleared their misunderstandings right away. Other yuri authors should take notes.
Hopefully we will get some sort of time skip in the next chapter or a future epilogue.
Thank you zeztie for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, idk I feel like the there wasn't really anything romantic in this series. Like the feelings feel un earned but I look forward to the rest

Banned
WE GOT A CONFESSION? Glad i was wrong thinking some chapters back that they won't get into actual yuri. I will binge it once the last chapter is out. Thanks as always for translating on such a responsible level. Too many insert memes and "localize", so i hope you keep doing this and hopefully more yuri!

Dex-chan lover
NICE ! this worked out much better than expected, first, teacher awknoledges it was a rushed decision and Tsubosaki realizes that they need to talk, they're more adults than 70% of yuri works lo/
But if I have to point out something lacking is the impact... Shouldn't they be more idk... EXCITED?

hey I love you...
Oh I think I love you too
Hueeeh?!
well, that's fine

Come on... You could've made it way better, it is the climax after all

Dex-chan lover
When the highschooler got more common sense than a grown ass adult 🤣. But somehow, it's so them you can't help but laugh.

Sad though... I would have loved some extra chapters showing them living together after Tsubosaki's graduation or Kazu teach being more whipped than she already is (and they've not even dating yet. Have some adult dignity, Kaz'). But I'll make do with what author give us. 🤧

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

honestly them confessing their feelings to eachother in that manner is honestly the only way i could have imagined it going tbh

Dex-chan lover
I feel last chapter is def a time skip 2 years later when Tsubosaki has graduated High school and can properly enter a relationship with Teach. Like she herself acknowledged they both needed to chill out for that time because homie is a soon-to-be teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread