Oshi wa Oseru Toki ni Ose! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I saved it in my heart folder

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is a first, most mangas would've just had the MC tell the boss off

This author took it a step further and had him literally box his boss 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Lol author back pedaling on the strip show. "Its a sexy glamorous dance."
He's not wrong, but also not telling the full story.

In Japan, both the pole dancing scene and strip shows varies widely in style and atmosphere. Some clubs are very reserved, almost unrecognizable, while others, Western-style ones, can feel like an outright party, or closer to what you're thinking of. There are also clubs that are more of a theatrical experience, like Asakusa Rockza (Personal recommendation of mine). These places can be a great experience for couples or groups of women, as they focus more on sensuality and glamour rather than eroticism.

Overall, I would say many aim for a burlesque show, with humor, drama, and dance in an intimate setting, BUT, you can also find the usual shows you can find anywhere else. (Just less... "Dirty" and smelly, if that makes sense)

Of course, this is when talking about the big to medium scene because when it comes to the smaller, more exclusive scene, foreigners might find it difficult to enter. My friends and I joke that the smaller pole dancing clubs in Japan can be so exclusive that even the so-called "My Friend Here is Japanese Privilege" are useless, lmao.

Also, the scene changes greatly from prefecture to prefecture. For example, the Kyoto scene is much more conservative than the Tokyo scene. That being said, the overall image of pole dancing in Japan nowadays is vastly different from the one in the West, especially the USA.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bitch ass nigga STFU she didn't kill your firstborn to throw such nasty insults at her like that you fcking asshole I rather be straight up fired than be humiliated like that hell nah brether

Users who are viewing this thread