Oshibana! - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
?? I dont help people when the fall down because im a piece of shit but he had no reason to not help her

Dex-chan lover
LOL when the deputy characters make forward progress and the FMC/MC sit there like MV Evergreen stuck in the Canal. Let's get over the angst arc already. Oh wait, the whole damn series is an Angst arc. Shoot... :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I thought the oshi had already realised she loved the glasses guy.
Am I misremembering ?

Supporter
I thought the oshi had already realised she loved the glasses guy.
Am I misremembering ?
That she did. We're now at whether or not she's into him enough (and, frustratingly, whether or not she even has the right) to try forming a romantic relationship with him.

Supporter
Great, Sawa is almost as dumb and cowardly as Ota.
She's pretty much exactly as bad, allowing her (unwanted) school-idol status to keep her from pursuing actual happiness as much as his struggles with his conflicting relationships with her work to paralyze him.

Last edited:
Supporter
With how....difficult...a character Oota is, I'd much rather just have the series be about Hozumi & Hachiouji being lovey-dovey dumbasses that are finding out things about themselves & one another, together.

Contributor
I love that both Sawa and Masaki were really bothered by that normie kiss by their shining normie couple friends. Shouma and Marika's ship sailing is definitely having the effect on them that I wanted. Seeing them radiating positive normie couple energy when they're together is also cracking me up. Man, this is why I love side ships. Side ships just make romcoms better...

"No, I did. I waited a second for you to move."
Based. If he doesn't get to be best man at Masaki's wedding I don't know who will. But I'm pretty sure it's Shouma who'll get married first.

"Get your priorities straight, someone was injured."
Sensible and sane take. Creepy thoughts belong to the garbage - it's not because he's used to touching girls or anything. He's just considerate. Considerate enough to even let Masaki help first. Boy needs a lot more work on getting rid of his creepy and dumb idol-fan worship mindset. Sawa isn't even a real idol, come on.

Marika is right, Sawa should put her own feelings first. Her popularity at school isn't worth losing out on the youthful love she desires, especially since she doesn't even care about popularity as much as Shouma used to do. She's just hung up about keeping up appearances to please everybody. Girl needs to work on that. She's almost as much of a pain as Masaki is, but I'd say she's ahead of him when it comes realizing love.

Oh, boy. If Marika and Shouma getting together was a Hard difficulty romance, getting Sawa and Masaki together counts as Very Hard difficulty. I'm not expecting them to get together faster than their friends did. Gonna be an uphill fight, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread