Oshibana! - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Mmm... That's some good shit right there. Incremental progress for the mains is nice.

Contributor
Oh my god, this "side couple" is just too strong, I love them. Sure, the old Marika wouldn't have given Shouma any chocolate but boy, she's your real girlfriend now. That jealousy bit from her was delicious. And it wasn't even honmei chocolate that he got from that girl. Since he didn't get to taste her choco first, here she's not the first to give him one either, so it's only fair I guess.

But I love how they set boundaries and be clear about him being allowed to receive obligatory choco. Proper communication between lovers, you love to see it. How are these two so cute now? Man, this is adorable. One wouldn't think they'd ever become like this when they first started dating in such a toxic way. They're just winning!

The way both Sawa and Masaki blush makes Marika and Shouma's love look positively mature by comparison. But as high schoolers they're still kids, so I'll give these (cute) late bloomers a pass. They are getting somewhere, just not as quickly as those who walked before them. Baby steps... just no regressions, please.

She gave him three(!) chocolates, unlike the other girls who only got two each. Maybe the third one is honmei... it's literally and unambiguously heart-shaped y'know? Unlike some vaguely heart-shaped nut on a chocolate cupcake like in a certain other romcom that got some dude all hyped up by mistake...

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, this "side couple" is just too strong, I love them. Sure, the old Marika wouldn't have given Shouma any chocolate but boy, she's your real girlfriend now. That jealousy bit from her was delicious. And it wasn't even honmei chocolate that he got from that girl. Since he didn't get to taste her choco first, here she's not the first to give him one either, so it's only fair I guess.

But I love how they set boundaries and be clear about him being allowed to receive obligatory choco. Proper communication between lovers, you love to see it. How are these two so cute now? Man, this is adorable. One wouldn't think they'd ever become like this when they first started dating in such a toxic way. They're just winning!

The way both Sawa and Masaki blush makes Marika and Shouma's love look positively mature by comparison. But as high schoolers they're still kids, so I'll give these (cute) late bloomers a pass. They are getting somewhere, just not as quickly as those who walked before them. Baby steps... just no regressions, please.

She gave him three(!) chocolates, unlike the other girls who only got two each. Maybe the third one is honmei... it's literally and unambiguously heart-shaped y'know? Unlike some vaguely heart-shaped nut on a chocolate cupcake like in a certain other romcom that got some dude all hyped up by mistake...
Side couple is having sex on the regular and communicating properly, like you said. Main couple has a guy thinking he needs to treat the girl who likes him as if she was LiSA. It's not just a difference in maturity, more like they aren't even the same species :haa:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's fine when the character is a Tsundere and then they are difficult to deal with and not honest.
But this is just dumb and frustrating. On one hand she's like we mantain status quo and Imma be everyone's idol, and clearly agrees and states -- no dating; we'll continue like this. But on the other hand, she's giving Ota mixed signals with "oh you do see me as a girl" and have this special heart shaped chocolate that I got for only you on valentine's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread