Oshiete Kudasai, Fujishima-san!

This looked really good UNTIL the NTR started happening...so I can't understand Chinese but what the raws look like is like the two main leads have a friends with benefits that turns into a relationship however the other guy ...well I'll mark it as spoilers but again be warned there is what looks like cheating...

The 2nd male lead tries to kiss her and she doesn't push him away but instead stands there with her eyes closed blushing wanting to kiss him back/waiting for the kiss. Then it looks like he says something like if he was playing or something then she runs away, he falls trying to save her from falling down the stairs so she ends up coming and staying over his house to take care of him and thus he makes a move on her by touching her, instead of pushing him away she lets him and that is where the main male lead bangs on the door and walks in.

Nope that is when I stopped, no thank you not a fan of cheating or anything related to NTR

感谢虹妹接坑啊!!!啊啊啊啊阿伟死了!!!男主太会了太会了!!!他好坏,我好喜欢!!!(❁´ω`❁)

呜呜呜感谢虹妹接坑!!!这真的是我最喜欢的一部了!!(男主好帅

@Ayveh Well...It’s just a TL manga. But I really recommend you continue reading it, the following plot is really sweet

😭😭😭真的超喜欢和期待藤缟先生这一作品!谢谢虹妹接坑啊呜呜呜呜呜呜,这种心情😭

Dex-chan lover
@Ayveh to whoever read this spoiler before, here some corrections and some extra stuff
at that one part, the fmc didnt throw herself onto the guy because she wanted to, she confused the guy for the male lead, you completely missed that she was pretty drunk (that why the blushing, beside you can see her drinking before that), so the guy ended up going along with it until he told her it wasn't the ml, so the ml ended up showing and take her with him (he did show up pretty fast because of a text she send to him), the guy tell the ml that he is just hurting her with being friend with benefits, the ml tell him that they are going to stop, after the fmc wake up the ml declare his love to her and after some sex, they stop being friend with benefits and become a couple, after friend show up at her house and talk with the mom and with some hope, the fmc tell the mom that she already got a boyfriend, you can see the dude heart breaking and you see the friend and fmc walking, dude say to her that he love her, but she didnt hear him cuz it was raining, after that is probably the last time you see him, cuz he was leaving anyway lol, ml go to fmc house present to the family, and he declare that he want to marry her, after that some woman show up, probably a previous lover of the ml, and you see the fmc with some anxiety for god know what reason, probaby cuz of this woman she haven't met yet thats so far what i read up to 19

I can see that a lot of people are dropping this because it seem like that there was “cheating” but it isn’t really the case. The plot pretty cute ngl. I read the English translated version at mangaowl but just up to chapter 19, the side story isn’t available there.

Users who are viewing this thread