Oshikake Nyobo, Kodomo tuki! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Hope that she just third wheeling hardcore, but poly isnt a bad idea either
I mean, they are from the future, and their society sees yuri in a good enough light to have arranged marriages between two ladies, so it's not outside the realm of possibility yet. Kako herself might be the holdup, going by modern sensibilities, until those sensibilities are worn away by being surrounded by them all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they are from the future, and their society sees yuri in a good enough light to have arranged marriages between two ladies, so it's not outside the realm of possibility yet. Kako herself might be the holdup, going by modern sensibilities, until those sensibilities are worn away by being surrounded by them all the time.
I think the biggest reason it wont be a poly id the fact that Mirai doesnt like her “fiancee” at all. She only has eyes/feelings for Kako

Dex-chan lover
I think the biggest reason it wont be a poly id the fact that Mirai doesnt like her “fiancee” at all. She only has eyes/feelings for Kako
Plenty of types out there, and not every poly relationship has everybody in love with everybody else. Hell... harem's a type of poly as well, though I almost never see it addressed as such, and it doesn't require everybody love each other.

Dex-chan lover
Plenty of types out there, and not every poly relationship has everybody in love with everybody else. Hell... harem's a type of poly as well, though I almost never see it addressed as such, and it doesn't require everybody love each other.
That is true, but normally you would say a poly is where everybody is together, I guess thats also how AnimePlanet view poly, since there is only 1 GL tagged as a poly on there, despite other GL manga having multiple people in a relationship with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Freaking wholesome I love this, hope there isn't any kind of dark lore just around the corner

Users who are viewing this thread