Oshikake Twin Tail - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - Unscientific

Dex-chan lover
Well her family is having money issues, so naturally she's rather frugal... compared to the hard lifestyle she's used to, spending money to do something you can easily do yourself is obviously just a flagrant waste.

Double-page supporter
Good thing about being a neet is that you don't have to dress to impress, so just chuck it in the machine and hang them. No need to iron and fold.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Hikkikomori
>Once every 3 days

doubt.jpg

I'm not even a hikki myself and I do it once a week

Dex-chan lover
I'm always doing my laundry once a week because economic reasons

Dex-chan lover
I do my laundry when I have enough things to fill the washing machine...
Also, if the time needed for the laundry is worth more money than the cost of the laundry service, it is a sensible economic decision to employ it. The same as the fact we buy our food in a store, and we don't rise our cows, or mill our flour...

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@BCS
hikkimori = uncomfortable with other people, and typically means abnormal sleeping times since you don't have a fixed schedule, it doesn't mean you don't keep yourself clean

I agree once every 3 days is a lot more frequent than the average, but japanese probably do value cleanliness more.

@lauermeer
she gets agitated when she sees lots of money being spent. https://mangadex.org/chapter/856277/1

You can think of it as a survival mechanism she developed to keep her poor family's finances stable, but she developed a bad habit of lecturing other people (especially rich people) like toshirou

so yes, she is wrong for lecturing him, but old habits (that she needed: to keep herself mentally healthy) die hard.

Dex-chan lover
I read to much he***i or this artist make **nta* to see that this mc is too kind. Normally girl and her mother have to "pay" to live in his house, instead of complain about how he spend his money

Users who are viewing this thread