9450b948-d0be-440c-95f1-b7fb861ad1a1
EnFiveFour Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 2, 2023 Messages 2,286 Sep 25, 2026 #2 Did I said this guy is a bit of a jerk? I stand corrected. This guy IS A JERK. Thank you for the translation!
Did I said this guy is a bit of a jerk? I stand corrected. This guy IS A JERK. Thank you for the translation!
newusernotTaken Member Joined Jan 9, 2023 Messages 40 Sep 27, 2026 #3 EnFiveFour said: Did I said this guy is a bit of a jerk? I stand corrected. This guy IS A JERK. Thank you for the translation! Click to expand... She’s just so much of a weirdo it makes him seem like a jerk
EnFiveFour said: Did I said this guy is a bit of a jerk? I stand corrected. This guy IS A JERK. Thank you for the translation! Click to expand... She’s just so much of a weirdo it makes him seem like a jerk
NippleToaster Group Leader Joined Oct 16, 2018 Messages 209 Sep 30, 2026 #4 Kinda love this awkward vibe between the two