Oshinobi Dousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL and update. Wonder why the author/artist takes so long on these chapters when they're so short. Then again, I don't have the right to bash someone for taking their time when I don't know their circumstances.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the TL and update. Wonder why the author/artist takes so long on these chapters when they're so short. Then again, I don't have the right to bash someone for taking their time when I don't know their circumstances.
The series is done. I have read the final chapter. The one taking time is me. But also, FWIW, this was a monthly series, so in that regard, I'm ahead of schedule! Yay!

Dex-chan lover
Manga is already over man. If takes time fo type set and tl

Dex-chan lover
I feel blessed that my manga preferences largely coincide with OsisNie's, I almost didn't feel the wait between chaps 20-21 because I've had that huuuuge 12cen two-volume drop in the meantime, but now it's nice to see titles like this and Wolf-chan being back too

Dex-chan lover
I feel blessed that my manga preferences largely coincide with OsisNie's, I almost didn't feel the wait between chaps 20-21 because I've had that huuuuge 12cen two-volume drop in the meantime, but now it's nice to see titles like this and Wolf-chan being back too
I also feel this. Gratitude for osis will always come from me

Users who are viewing this thread